The Corner School, part of the UP family
At The Corner School, we are committed to delivering inspirational teaching that develops confidence in learning. Where pupils take ownership of their learning and are proud of their achievements.
We want every member of our school community to become a well-rounded, capable individual member of society while continuing to develop and evolve.
Our pupils will experience;
- A creative and exciting, inspiring and nurturing environments that pupils choose to be a part of through their curiosity and interests.
- A safe environment where our pupils are valued, have a voice, high self-esteem and positive Social Emotional and Mental Health.
- An environment where pupils feel safe to make choices, take risks and are treated with respect and provided with opportunities they need to be successful.
- A place where we support each other in our learning and celebrate and share in one another’s success, by being kind, helpful and caring.
- A place where excellent standards and high expectations are uncompromised, creating a strong foundation for future success.
Our Vision & Values
Our mission is to work within London communities to transform the life chances of marginalised children and young people who have social, emotional and mental health needs.